- To educate the individuals and the general public about what Performance Enhancement Psychology is, where, how, and when it can be implemented, as well as its inherent benefits.
- To develop, implement and evaluate Mental Skills Training programs, as well as create resources to enhance the performance and well-being of diverse individuals and institutions (e.g., athletes, coaches, parents, students, teachers, doctors, nurses, artists, business people).
- To promote the systematic implementation of performance enhancement strategies by individuals and institutions.
- To advance the field of Performance Enhancement Psychology, and to promote it in the international community and the media.
- RMC has an innovative and pioneering work philosophy and methodology.
- The evidence-based methodology includes a holistic, educative, preventative, cognitive-behavior, and integrated approach, in which the mental area is developed simultaneously with technical, tactical, and physical domains.
- The performance enhancement skills are enhanced initially in practice, leading to implementing them systematically and autonomously in competition and real-life situations.
- Unlike traditional clinical psychology, which focuses on problem remediation, RMC uses a preventative approach, based on positive psychology and focusing on clients’ strengths.
- The coaching takes place in real-life settings (e.g., tennis court, classroom, clinic, theater, business office), working with the whole team (e.g., athlete, coach, parents, trainer, other specialists), and geared towards the clients’ autonomy.
- RMC takes into consideration individual differences, cultural diversity, and the powerful influences of the environment to effectively address them in tailored made interventions.
- The consultation and interventions delivered by RMC are within a scientist-practitioner model where research informs interventions and vice versa.
- RMC assist people in being aware of their limiting beliefs and unproductive thoughts and how these negatively impact their emotions and behavior (cognitive/behavioral approach). RMC helps individuals in replacing the above mentioned with productive ones, and in establishing efficient routines that lead to sustainable success and well-being.
Over 20 years of experience has shown RMC that by applying this methodology, the process of goal achievement is faster, more enjoyable, and with long-lasting effects.
Sign up for a free 30 minute consult with RMC Coaches: